During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Haley Buick GMC Airport, we're trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you'll find this information about how we're operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our GMC dealer in Richmond, VA, at your earliest convenience.
Is Haley Buick GMC Airport Open Right Now?
Yes, Haley Buick GMC Airport is open right now!
At this time, you're still welcome to visit us at our GMC dealership in Richmond. If you choose to visit us, please know that all of us at Haley Buick GMC Airport consider the health and safety of our customers and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment.
Can I Buy a Car from Haley Buick GMC Airport Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Haley Buick GMC Airport right now.
Our website, like our phone lines and inboxes, will always be open. Haley Buick GMC Airport is committed to serving the local Richmond community any way we can during this pandemic, so we're making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you're interested in buying a new Buick or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment. We're also offering commercial vehicles for sale to essential business owners searching for a van or truck. So, whether you're interested in buying or leasing a new GMC, contact us for more information about our sales department.
Are Car Dealerships Essential in Virginia?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Virginia, Haley Buick GMC Airport is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Richmond service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Haley Buick GMC Airport Open for Service?
Yes, Haley Buick GMC Airport is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our GMC service center in Richmond, VA, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Buick and GMC oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we're making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we'll come to you. If you'd like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Haley Buick GMC Airport hours, just give us a call at (866) 863-6747.
Does Haley Buick GMC Airport Deliver?
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Haley Buick GMC Airport is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we're ready to tend to all your GMC sales and service needs. If you're interested in buying a vehicle, please contact our sales department for further information at (866) 871-1776.
What Are the New Haley Buick GMC Airport Sanitation Measures?
Here at Haley Buick GMC Airport, there's nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community, including:
- Increasing the number of times our dealership is cleaned daily.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Disinfecting our vehicles before and after test-drives, including high-touch areas like door handles, key fobs, steering wheels, and gear shifts.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work, and encouraging customers who do not feel well to reschedule their appointments or speak with us remotely.
- Postponing any business-related travel, including meetings and vendor visits.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you're using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it's important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens, and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!